Our Practical Carbine Course utilizes proven gunfighting techniques that you are going to learn to incorporate into YOUR life and be ready for realistic situations you may encounter. We put everything into context for YOU the student as we believe in the "Train for YOUR fight, Fight with what YOU carry concept." Come to this course with a great attitude and the gear that pertains to your mission!
WHO CAN ATTEND/PRE-REQUISITES:
- Open to Law Abiding Citizens, Law Enforcement, and Military.
- Contact us if you have any questions on the class as we encourage you to attend
- A quality semi-automatic AR/AK type platform. AR 9mm carbines, sub guns, and personal defense Weapons are good to bring.
- Sling (2 point adjustable recommended)
- Optic (Strongly recommended) (COME ZEROED!)
- 4 Magazines
- Magazine holder
- Good Belt
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 350 rifle rounds of quality ammunition. No green tip or steel core ammunition!
- Training is from 8:30am to 3:00pm (This class is a 5/6 hour block but can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. Remember, training starts promptly at 9:00am
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the signs directing you to the training bay
* No refunds
* Any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Logan, UT 84321
San Bernardino, CA 92407